Stiltz Duo Home Elevator
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator
A home lift which is the ideal alternative to a cumbersome stairlift or conventional lift
The Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is the most attractive alternative to an aging stairlift on the market and much more appealing and easier to install than a traditional hydraulic elevator. With a compact footprint of less than a square metre, the Stiltz home lift can be installed virtually anywhere in the home thanks to its range of unique and innovative features.
With no hydraulics, lift shaft, lift pit, vacuum systems or separate machine room required, the Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is unlike any other elevator available. Powered by an internal drive system which is housed, out of sight, at the top of the lift, the Duo is plugs straight into a regular power socket like any other household appliance with no external power packs.
The Stiltz Duo Home Elevator does not require to be fixed to an external wall and it is a self-supporting structure with no extra weight burden is put on the home. This allows the lift to be placed in parts of the home other elevators designed for the home cannot making it a totally unique product.
Because there is a minimal installation work involved in the installation of a Stiltz Duo Home Elevator, it is quick and easy to install with a typical application taking no more than a day. It can be tucked in the corner of a room, the stairwell void or even a cupboard, so the choice can be yours.
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Range
NEW! Stiltz Duo Alta is the newest addition to the Duo range and is a stylish, compact residential elevator which is elegantly curved and designed to compliment any style of décor; contemporary or traditional. It allows the seasons to flood into your home while enabling you to move around you home with comfort and convenience.
Stiltz Duo Classic – this is the original Stiltz Home Elevator and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Duo Classic looks great and is a lift to feel good about. It includes many features as standard with additional options available.
Stiltz Duo Vista – is fitted with a clear body made from structural polycarbonate to give it a contemporary look. The Duo Vista can blend into a room’s décor and allow natural light to flood in if the residential elevator is placed in front of or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Duo Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the lift. This is made possible by the Stiltz unique dual rail technology. There is no other elevator lift of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or thru car configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Benefits
Economical to use
Unique Dual Rail System
Compact Drive System
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Duo Alta is finished in grey, while the Classic elevators have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home elevators.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
- In-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers. The Classic range accommodates a fold-down seat while the Duo Alta has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the elevator.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz elevator by choosing different colour elevator car, rails and interior lining.
- Half Height Light Curtain An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevator. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||375lb / 170kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)|
|Maximum Travel||4.5 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one day|
|Configuration||Single entry door or ThruCar (Duo Classic only)|
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Footprints
Stiltz Duo Home Elevator Gallery
Request a Call Back