Stiltz Trio Home Elevator
The home lift which is big enough to accommodate a wheelchair or walking frame
The Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is an innovative residential lift which is ideal for users who need more space to accommodate a wheelchair or walking frame. Deeper and wider than the Stiltz Duo Home Elevator, the Trio gives you the freedom to access your property fully and live independently at home.
Unlike other home lifts, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is far easier to install than a traditional elevator thanks to its special features with no hydraulics, lift shaft, lift pit, vacuum systems or separate machine room required. This makes the Trio, which can carry up to three people, an attractive alternative to the cumbersome stairlift. It also helps make life easier by being used to transport heavy items such as luggage and other big objects.
The Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is powered by a built-in internal drive system and plugs straight into a normal domestic power socket. Using Stiltz dual rail technology, the Trio is a self-supporting structure with no need for external supporting walls which means it is very flexible and can be installed in virtually any part of the home.
With a typical installation taking no more than a day, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator can be placed in a living room up to a bedroom or hallway to a study – the options are almost limitless so the choice can be yours.
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Range
Stiltz Trio Classic – the Trio is a larger and heavier weight load version of the Duo Classic. Although compact it is still big enough to accommodate a standard-sized wheelchair. It is also an ideal for anyone using a walking frame.
Stiltz Trio Vista – has solid side walls and is fitted with a clear back made from structural polycarbonate at the back to give it a contemporary look. The Trio Vista allows natural light to flood in if the Trio is placed in front of or close to a window. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the elevator. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other home elevator of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or thru car configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Benefits
Compact footprint – covers less than 13.5sf surface area
QuietPowered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems
Fast InstallationElevators are made up of modular sections – standard installs take as little as one day
Plugs into a regular domestic power socket – like any other household appliance
Unique Guide SystemTwo parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift – self-supporting structure
Self Contained Drive SystemHoused at the top of the lift, out of sight
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Specifications
- Standard Finishes A neutral cream exterior and door with a beige interior lining color.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz home elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain – a no cost option.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on vacation or when children are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Home Elevator can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz residential elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Trio elevators are limited to 485lb (220kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The elevator uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||485lbs | 220kg|
|Maximum Travel||13’1″ / 4 metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||6″ / 15cm per second|
|Warranty||2 year parts warranty|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard AAA batteries in each|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one to two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|