Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
Stiltz Trio Wheelchair Elevator
The home lift which is big enough to accommodate a wheelchair or walking frame
The Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is an innovative residential lift which is ideal for users who need more space to accommodate a wheelchair or walking frame. Deeper and wider than the Stiltz Duo Home Elevator, the Trio gives you the freedom to access your property fully and live independently at home.
Unlike other home lifts, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is far easier to install than a traditional elevator thanks to its special features with no hydraulics, lift shaft, lift pit, vacuum systems or separate machine room required. This makes the Trio, which can carry up to three people, an attractive alternative to the cumbersome stairlift. It also helps make life easier by being used to transport heavy items such as luggage and other big objects.
The Stiltz Trio Home Elevator is powered by a built-in internal drive system and plugs straight into a normal domestic power socket. Using Stiltz dual rail technology, the Trio is a self-supporting structure with no need for external supporting walls which means it is very flexible and can be installed in virtually any part of the home.
With a typical installation taking no more than a day, the Stiltz Trio Home Elevator can be placed in a living room up to a bedroom or hallway to a study – the options are almost limitless so the choice can be yours.
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Range
Stiltz Trio Alta is the spacious and luxurious wheelchair-accessible home elevator designed to carry a full-sized wheelchair or three people. The combination of style and luxury has been perfectly balanced and the elevator has clear sides which enables it to blend seamlessly into the home and to make it even less intrusive the rails are cleverly and discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
Stiltz Trio Thru Car – allows users to enter and exit from both sides of the elevator. This is made possible by the unique Stiltz dual rail technology. There is no other home elevator of this kind on the market that is capable of having a double entry or thru car configuration. It offers all the same features as the Classic.
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Benefits
Economical to use
Unique Dual Rail System
Compact Drive System
Stiltz Trio Home Elevator Specifications
- Standard Finishes The Trio Alta is finished in grey.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the elevator remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard 24 months parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain fitted as standard.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz Home Elevators.
- In-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers, the Trio+ has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the elevator.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz elevator by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door option.
- Half Height Light Curtain A full-height obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors The Trio Alta home elevator is limited to 250kg | 39st | 551lbs while the rest of the Trio range are limited to 220kg | 35st | 485lbs. The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can see all of the information you need below:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||230V AC | 5 amps – – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||Trio Alta | 250kg | 39st | 550lbs
Trio Classic | 220kg | 35st | 485lbs
|Maximum Travel||Up to 6.0 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts warranty|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanised steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / ThruCar|